VVK1 takes cyber bullying to extreme heights

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
James Z
State and City: Rottweil
My blade: Custom jPen
Forehand Rubber: Yasaka Mark V
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: Modern Defender (Loop & chop)
Grip: jPen / kPen ( Japanese / Korean penhold)

VVK1 takes cyber bullying to extreme heights

Post by James Z »

VVK1 wrote:on Tuesday October, 03, 2023 1:43pm
Could the admins block this poster for unsolicited (and insane) spam via private messages please?
Dear VVK1 ,
If you had some decency you would have chosen to contact the moderators of your ITTF worship forum privately instead of hating all over me publicly.
All I said was that I am already banned & wanted to give you a fair heads up so you know I am not blindsiding you. It was clearly explained in my message.
I also do not understand what the hell you mean by unsolicited message. Someone has to initiate the first message. My message clearly said I do not plan on contacting members except this courtesy notification.

I completely understand you worship the ITTF & it makes you extremely angry that I am exposing ITTF corruption & players who blindly worship the ITTF. I have been fighting ITTF corruption for more than 25 years now. Do you really think your bullying me like this will stop me from fighting for justice & fairplay in table tennis ? REALLY ? Good luck with that pal.

But you just have to bully me publicly regardless.
That is OK
Have a nice day.
Last edited by James Z on October 4th, 2023, 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
James Z

Re: It is easy to keep posters out of any forum

Post by James Z »

cole_ely wrote: On October 03 at 3:43 pm
has been blocked literally a thousand times across multiple platforms. it doesn't do much good.
It is extremely easy to block unwanted posters in any forums
I already offered to help HaggisV because I know a forum admin who is an admin on another forum.

All HaggisV has to do is agree to sell high Aspect Ratio Super long pips on his OOAK shop (& make lots of money)..
Is that too much to ask ? Why is he trying legislate morality upon pips players ?
James Z

Re: VVK1 takes cyber bullying to extreme heights

Post by James Z »

The problem with the other forums like MyTebaleTennis.net, OOAkForums & TTDaily i stheir hypocrisy.

They were claiming that I was using various posting handles. But if you had chencked me on TTDaily , i always used the posting handle James Z for a long while & UpSideDownCarl banned me claiming me I attack posters. But when I told him I will readily apologize if you can show me the posts where I attacked anothe rposter first, he got mad because he could not find any & also banned me immediately. Go figure.

Also it is not a problem if these moderators delete my posts for whatever reason but the problem only comes when I am say the OP (Original Poster) in a thread. After the thread has gotten abput 10 replies , the moderators will jump in & delete just my posts. They leave othe rpost in tact though I am the on ewho originated the idea. While this is far from illegal like theft of intellectual property or something , it is highly unethical to create orpahned postings again & again.

It does not matter to me now because I cam use this uncensored forum to simply reply to any posts in other forums. Since those forum posters hate me so much for all kinds of irrational reasons, they are ones who are playing defense now because since they cannot reply here (as they hate me so much) , they are the ones who get their lies, threats & misrepresentaions & factual errors get exposed. And that is perfectly fine with as I get the last laugh