Kokutaku 911 is no longer on ITTF LARC Re:Mr Huang Jianjiang long pimple

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Baverian Mädchen
State and City: Weiden in der Oberpfalz
My blade: DHS NEO Hurricane 3 National Special Version
Forehand Rubber: Yinhe Apollo
Backhand Rubber: Giant Dragon Meteorite
Playing Style: All round loop & block
Grip: Shakehand

Kokutaku 911 is no longer on ITTF LARC Re:Mr Huang Jianjiang long pimple

Post by Baverian Mädchen »

akathedude wrote: on October 14, 2023
Hi everyone,

While I was wandering on Aliexpress I came across this rubber that I found very appealing. It seems existing 2 versions but I am more attracted by the version n*1

Has anyone heard about or even better tested it?
From the few, very few, I read it seems that this rubber was made by the collaboration between Kokutaku an Huang Jianjiang himself.

Generally Kokutaku sells good products and due to the low price I will certainly test it. I post to gather more informations of the EJ long pimples players around here. If it could be similar to the Hellfire X with more durability that would be very good news.

Below is a link

Ali Express
You need to be careful about what to buy on Ali Express. I have bought lot of items on Ali Express in the past and were mostly OK. But I buy less & less and but from local dealers now. Because more and more items on Ali Express are not what they claim to be anymore.
Take this rubber you talk about above for example . The Ali Express page says it is ITTF approved but does not even give product number. That is probably because it is Kokutaku 911 and has been removed from ITTF LARC recently I believe.
I only use non ITTF long pips . However even the non cured version of 911 is not ITTF approved anymore I think.
Of course I am very much against treated pips & of course any treated pip violates ITTF Rule 2.4.7 just as spoosters & spin glues do.
I personally would not knowingly use treated pips even in non ITTF tournaments as itis unethical.

My suggestion is that you buy super pips which you can use in non ITTF tournaments. Or you can try to challenge the ITTF asing for permission to use it in an ITTF tournament. So if they refuse to allow you but will allow rampant spooster cheating, then it is on ITTF
Loop Nation
State and City: North Richland Hills, TX
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: Kokutaku 911 is no longer on ITTF LARC Re:Mr Huang Jianjiang long pimple

Post by Loop Nation »

This is correct
Kokutaku 911 is no longer on ITTF LARC.

However there is another brand called Blütenkirsche which has a rubber called KKT 911 listed on current ITTF LARC.
But this has an approval code but I do not belive the de approved Kokutaku ever had an approval code.
Note :- Not all rubbers on ITTF have approval codes. Most older Butterfly and such rubbers on ITTF LARC do not have approval codes but are still ITTF approved
Jeff K
State and City: Manassas, Virginia
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round
Grip: Shakehand

Re: Kokutaku 911 is no longer on ITTF LARC Re:Mr Huang Jianjiang long pimple

Post by Jeff K »

More & more rubbers on Ali Express are becoming ITTF de-approved.
If you play in ITTF tournaments I suggest that you first check ITTF LARC before you order on Ali Express

If you use non-approved ITTF rubbers that is different. But if you worship the ITTF and delude yourself that the robotNazi controlled ITTF cares about diversity & knows what is good for you, a pips player & insist on using totally useless ITTF LARC listed rubebrs, at least check the current ITTF LARC list before ordering on Ali Express.

Most dealers probably don't sell non ITTF LARC rubbers but I also have run into few dealers who try to dump old stock of de-approved rubbers on unsuspecting buyers.

The problem with All Express is that you will most likely will neevr get a refund.