Re: What's the worst blade you've ever used?

Most discussion forums (especially table tennis) are full of posters asking the wrong question based on totally false premises or lack of knowledge about the issue at hand etc. This sub-forum is dedicated to identifying such questions & useless & usually hilarious answers in various tableetnnis forums & also shows what the right answer should have been
Mahomes
State and City: Kansas City, MO
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Post by Mahomes »

ericd937 wrote: on Aug 10, 2023 #1
I saw this article about the top ten table tennis blades. I found it strange that they included Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon on the list. That was probably the worst blade I've ever tested. Absolutly terrible blade with terrible feeling. Here is a link to the article: https://pingsunday.com/top-10-table-ten ... mment-4798
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :o
The worst blade (or rubber) for an individual is only just the blade that is incompatible to their playing style at their current skill level
Jeff Reyreap
State and City: Bozeman, Montana
My blade: Avalox Tosios
Forehand Rubber: Globe 999T
Backhand Rubber: TTMaster Insider
Playing Style: All round loop & block
Grip: Shakehand

Post by Jeff Reyreap »

ben1229 wrote: August 10, 2023 #9
Ma Lin carbon bad? I doubt this writer play TT, if it's bad, how malin won Olympic with it.
So you think Ma Lin (or any other pro) used the exact same commercial blade to win the Olympics (just because a blade is named after Ma Lin) ? REALLY ?