Why is TareqPhoto wasting money on European / Japanese rubbers ?

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Nabila Logna
State and City: Dimnat Chadir
My blade: DHS Ma Long National
Forehand Rubber: 729 FX
Backhand Rubber: Mo Avalox
Playing Style: All round defensive
Grip: Shakehand

Why is TareqPhoto wasting money on European / Japanese rubbers ?

Post by Nabila Logna »

TareqPhoto wrote: on May 24, 2021 #20
I wish to have money to buy Butterfly rubbers such as Tenergy and Dignics, i bought them few times in the past and they all wore off except one, so i can't keep buying them although they are my favorite, so i try to think about alternatives that good, mainly for my forehand really, i keep thinking about DHS Hurricane or Tibhar MX-P, can't decide between both, i feel that i want to go with DHs rubber as someone said it is a natural fir to DHS blades which i have, and seeing Chinese players playing with them regardless how original or fake we buy those.
What is wrong with you my friend ? Even if you are a wealthy Sheik or something , you should not waste your time with European / Japanese rubbers.
or at least advanced players) They are designed for Pro players who have the perfect technique & the need to play with them. Amateurs do not have the proper technique and these European / Japanese spinverted rubbers are almost like anti spin in the hands of an amateur.
And most European pips rubbers break too soon & this is by design (called planned obsolescence)
Most amateurs basically use these rubbers to look cool if they are functionally useless rubbers.
Don' be vain & pretentious and submit to peer pressure . All you need is a 99 cent Yinhe Mercury 2. Always try only as many Chinese blades & rubbers & if you develop into a good player later you can always have these European / Japanese companies sponsor you & give you free rubbers & you can have lots of tabletennis groupies craving for your attention, asking for your autograph near their private parts & passing you their hotel room keys etc.

BTW I am not a big fan of Chinese products per se nut I do not want to get involved with the global politics of unfair trade practices etc and I know once in a while I may get crappy Chinese rubber or other products but i am willing live with it