This is why Tony's TableTennis is clueless Re: Long pips vs spaghetti-string tennis racket.

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Rainie Janine
State and City: Hengchun, Pingtung
My blade: Nimatsu Calculus Balsa 20
Forehand Rubber: Dawei Inspirit Quattro
Backhand Rubber: Huieson Hurricane Storm
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

This is why Tony's TableTennis is clueless Re: Long pips vs spaghetti-string tennis racket.

Post by Rainie Janine »

Tony's Table Tennis wrote: on Sunday ,March 31,2024 Post #55
The biggest consistence success in past 30 years probably has been choppers in both genders, against the world top 10 and they sure aren't service return "advantage" as you put it. I can't think of anyone to back your view point
This is why I think you are TOTALLY clueless
Your definition of success is what is based on the rules set for the choppers by the orbotNazis who control the ITTF on a severely tiltd playing field in favor of the robotNazis.
It is a well established fact that the the 1998 Aspecxt Ratio Massacre & 8 more changes by the robotNazi controlled ITTF that followed which
resulted in near total extermination of choppers on the men's side.

Here is the list of 11 rule and regulation changes since 1983
Edward C
State and City: Cardiff
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: Modern Defender (Loop & chop)
Grip: Shakehand

Re: This is why Tony's TableTennis is clueless Re: Long pips vs spaghetti-string tennis racket.

Post by Edward C »

Well I am not sure if he is that clueless.
I think that Tony's Table Tennis , being a robotNazi, is defending & justifying the brutality of ITTF of oppressing the choppers & other defenders.
Tony's Table Tennis 's definition of success for choppers is set on a severely tilted playing field in favor of illegally boosted loopers.

If you look at Tony's Table Tennis ' posting patterns , it should become abundently clear that he is somewhat like a primary disinformation agent like IgorPonger etc who wants pips players to obeliev that ITTF loves all playing styles & they could never do wrong.

The sad part however is that Tony's Table Tennis 's is succeeding in this brainwashing of pips players
Rainie Janine
State and City: Hengchun, Pingtung
My blade: Nimatsu Calculus Balsa 20
Forehand Rubber: Dawei Inspirit Quattro
Backhand Rubber: Huieson Hurricane Storm
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: This is why Tony's TableTennis is clueless Re: Long pips vs spaghetti-string tennis racket.

Post by Rainie Janine »

I don't think Tony's Table Tennis has even the very basic understanding of what Aspect Ratio is in the context of pips in table tennis, let alone its enormous ramifications on the sport in 1998 & thereafter.
He has no clue about the top choppers who had been exterminated from the sport in 1998 due to this ridiculous & absurd Durban Aspect Ratio reduction regulation
Baverian Mädchen
State and City: Weiden in der Oberpfalz
My blade: DHS NEO Hurricane 3 National Special Version
Forehand Rubber: Yinhe Apollo
Backhand Rubber: Giant Dragon Meteorite
Playing Style: All round loop & block
Grip: Shakehand

Post by Baverian Mädchen »

Tony's Table Tennis , please please do some research before posting nonsense.
Below is a list of choppers whp got their rubbbers banned by the ITTF's Durban Aspect Ratio Reduction regulation massacre of 1998

List of Pro choppers doomed in 1998