Re: Other candidates for GOAT

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Marlo G
City & State: Milan
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round
Grip: Shakehand

Post by Marlo G »

greenbeanmachine wrote: on Wednesday, May 15, 2024 Post #1
What do you all think? Am I missing anyone? Are any of these players not good enough to be considered the GOAT?

Personally, I am of the opinion that Ma Lin is the GOAT. But I am biased because he is a huge inspiration to me personally.
Are we talking about the REAL GOAT of all of table tennis that included all playing styles ?
Or
Are we talking about a fake GOAT in ITTF’s version of table tennis where
1. The rules are constantly changed (like shall we say 11 times or like moving the goal post every time the opponent takes a shot at the goal) to favor a certain playing style to the total extermination of other playing styles. It is like you are a wealthy low level amateur player who keeps opening billiards parlours and giving yourself awards as parlour champion as a professional player LOL
2. Children (& age 40+ adults) are brainwashed & ruined by telling them that the only proper way to play table tennis is to use a certain type of racket & certain playing style
On a level & fair playing field that includes ALL playing styles, we all know who the REAL GOAT of all of table tennis is. Of course you will not only not admit it but you will most likely delete my post & ban me as usual with some other lame excuse
In a strange way actually have some respect & admiration for the robotNazis for their sense of unity from late 70’s in vigorously protecting their perceived “rights” of spein gluing (Spein=speed+spin) & boosting (where in fact it is not only illegal but Is also potentially criminal) & how they have also managed to TOATLLY control the ITTF & forums like TTD
But it is the pips / anti players who post in ITTF worship forums such as TTD, MyTT, OOAK, GermanTTNews etc, those who do not understand the truth about how corrupt the ITTF are truly truly sad & pathetic.
Murat
City & State: Coppell, TX
My blade: Lion Carbozone OFF+
Forehand Rubber: Friendship/729-08 International Version Ma Long
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round Short pips Block and smash
Grip: jPen (Chinese Penhold) TPG (Traditional Penhold)

Post by Murat »

I think MyTAbleTennisNet & OOAK forum are all but dead
MyTT moderator NextLevel hardly posts there but he posts in TTD .
Alsi it seems lot of posters in mYtt lefet after NextLevel became a modertor.
Alex (HaggisV) , who is the founder of OOAK forum is a moderator in MyTT forum.
It may be legal but looks like a conflict of interest to me.
GermanTTNews .De also seems to be dead.

The bullying against pips / anti players has reached new heights in all these above ITTF Worship forums.
So sad