$5000 donation offer to USATT & invitation to other pips players to pledge donations

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
AR1998
City & State: Colorado Springs
My blade: Custom
Forehand Rubber: Yinhe Mercury 2
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: All round defensive
Grip: Shakehand

$5000 donation offer to USATT & invitation to other pips players to pledge donations

Post by AR1998 »

This is absolutely not a joke. This is a sincere & serious offer

As you or may not know I was prevented by USATT from playing in the Matt Murad Memorial tournament at College Park, Maryland in 2000 because I wanted to use Feint Long Classic. In fact I had to request the presence of University of MAryland Police to be present at the tournament because I received punlicly posted threats on in the USENET TT Forum (warning me of consequences if I showed up for the tournament)/ All this is documented and saved forever on USENET archives

Ever since then USATT had prevented me others from using high spin pips rubbers in Official USATT tournaments

Anyway to keep it short, I am interested in signing up for US Nationals 2024 for some doubles events

I am willing to donate upto $5000 to USATT if they would allow me & others to use high spin pips at US Nationals & all tournaments going forward.

Additionally I am also inviting other pips players (with any self-respect and self-esteem) to pledge donations to USATT if USATT can fulfill the following request to end the 25 year ongoing oppression of pips players by the robotNazi controlled ITTF

As you may or may not know, USATT has full authority to allow me & others to use high spin pips as it is not bound to follow ITTF rules & regulations 100%

All USATT to do to receive this donations is as follows (to provide a fair & level playing field for all playing styles)

1. Increase the maximum allowed pips Aspect Ratio limit to 1.5 to allow the high spin pips back in USATT tournaments. The Aspect Ratio limit used to be 1.3 when medium spin pips were allowed in ITTF table tennis & ITTF banned all medium spin pips starting 1999 by reducing the Aspect RAtio from 1.3 to the the current 1.1 (to bring it closer to the maximum short pips ratio of 0.89.
2. Increase the maximum allowed length of pimples from the current 2.0 mm to 2.5 mm
3. Repeal the ITTF's pip density reduction regulation of 2004
4. Of course rackest with same color rubber both sides is already allowed (in USATT events since Marty Reisman voided the two color rule by precedence in the regular event (bit hardbat event) of the 200o US Open Teams in Baltimore)

I will donate $2000 to USATT if I am allowed to use high spin pips on a one color racket , as defined in above 3 parameters

I will donate $2000 more is Virginia Sung and Derek May will usehigh spin pips on a one color racket in the mixed doubles event they have entered together & all other events they have entered (No need to win … just use it), as defined in above 3 parameters (you have to use high spin pips & not the ones misleadingly listed as long pips on current ITTF LARC)

I will donate $1000 more if any 3 more players (such as Pete May) will use one color long pips rackets.

You can order high spin pips rubbers listed on Ali Express. These are Not treated pips. I think you have enough time to get it well before US Nationals . But if USATT needs more time to investigate, I am willing to move the offer to the US Open 2024

Magic 77 is an all round high spin pips with high control good for away from the table chopping , at the table chop blocking & also hitting.

Reach C-801
is a mushroom pips with an aspect ratio 1.36 (Almost the same as the Yung 63-0A used by Deng Yaping . Has low control but high back pin & looper torture index)

Mo Avalox is a blocking high spin pips

Globe Mo Wang 3 is a fast blocking long pips

Important note :- USATT must allow real high spin pips to be used & not the ones deceptively & misleadingly listed as long pips on ITTF LARC .

If you are not aware , there is no such thing as long pips in ITTF's version table tennis, especially in the 40+ plastic ball only era

ITTF banned long pips in 1999 and confirmed it with 8 more rule & regulation changes since as listed below (11 total from 1983)

1. 1983 : Two color rubbers (Red / Black) rule
2. 1995 : Repeal of Speed glue ban (within months of implementation)
3. 1998 : Durban Aspect Ratio Reduction Regulation
4. 2000 : Ball size increase from 38 mm to 40 mm
5. 2004 : Pip Distribution Density Reduction Regulation
6. 2008 : FPB (Frictionless pips ban)
7. 2008 : Fake ban on boosters to fool the IOC
8. 2014 : 40+ ball change from celluloid to plastic
9. 2022 : Total official ban on 40 celluloid balls
10. 2024 : Rejection of regulation change proposal for women’s equality
11. 2024 : Increased maximum allowed rubber thickness from 4.00 mm to 4.05 mm to protect illegal (potentially criminal) boosting

If USATT can send me a email accepting my offer I can Zelle (or Paypal) to USATT $2000 immediately in addition to entering the US Nationals

I can donate the additional $2000 at the US Nationals as soon as Derek May & Virginia Sung finish playing their doubles matches (they have already entered as a team)

I can donate the additional $1000 as soon as other few players using one color high spin pips rackets can be confirmed

Please , I have never played in US Nationals & I really want to play. Haven’t you oppressed me enough for 25 years ? The demise of the dumb racket era is fast approaching anyway (if you have been following the news in German TT forums) . So you might as well be proactive & do the right thing
Last edited by AR1998 on June 14th, 2024, 3:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
AR1998
City & State: Colorado Springs
My blade: Custom
Forehand Rubber: Yinhe Mercury 2
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: All round defensive
Grip: Shakehand

Re: $5000 donation offer to USATT & invitation to other pips players to pledge donations

Post by AR1998 »

carbonman wrote: on Sunday <ay 25 2024
I dont quite understand your post. Are you saying that you cannot use long pips in American tournaments?

As I explained above, there is no such thing as "long pips" in any ITTF tournament PERIOD
ITTF's claim on their LARC listing useless pips as long pips is deceptive , misleading & fraudulent.
This includes all USAT tournaments
But any national association such as USATT has full right to modify any rule or regulation for any tournament on their soil. this includes international tournaments.

ITTF banned the use of long pips in 1998 by bringing down the Aspect Ratio from 1.3 to 1.1 to be very close to the Aspect Ratio Limit of 0.89 for short pips. and then they confirmed this with 8 more changes as explained above (fully or partial effect)
Newcomers to the sport do not understand this which is perfectly understandable.
But the problem is the pips players who have been in the sport long enough. They are in denial & continue to delude themselves that ITTF is a corruption free organization that makes rules in the best interests of all playing styles and also to promote the sport to spectators.
Such a delusion is so sad because ITTF is controlled by robotic loopers (all the committees & councils of ITTF are overwhelming former robotic loopers).
There is a lot more to this but I have explained all this 1000s of times over the years but it is like banging my head against a concrete wall.
carbonman wrote: on Sunday <ay 25 2024
Also, are you asking the USTTA to allow you to use the same colour rubbers on both sides?
No, I do not need to ask for that part
Because as I explained above, use of one color rackets is perfectly & OFFICIALLY approved ALREADY by USATT in all USATT tournaments.
This is because USATT allowed Marty Reisman (you need to do your own research on who this is) in 2000 to use a one color racket OFFICIALLY in the regular event (not hardbat event) 2000 US Open Teams, thus nullifying the two color rule by precedence (especially due to the very high stature of Marty Reisman in US & World table tennis),
Contrary to wild claims that followed later, USATT never OFIICIALLY rescinded this status of approval to the one color racket. Simply because only very few peopel know this inno way implies that this is not true. Keep in mind that ITTF never ever said USATT can allow one color rackets. USATT willingly chose to use their discretionary powers to nullify the two color rule in all events of USATT tournaments (not just hardbat events) including the 200 US Open Teams , which is a HUGE international 5 star tournament.
This happened just after I requested USATT to allow me use Feint Long (Classic) in another USATT tournament earlier that year , also in Maryland & USATT refused to allow me.