Why is OOAk Shop refusing to sell High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips

Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated States of),Norfolk Island, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands,Papua New Guinea,  Palau, Pitcairn [Pitcairn Islands], Samoa, Solomon Islands,Vanuatu, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Wallis and Futuna Islands
Jazz Trumpet
State and City: Wurrumiyanga, Northern Territory
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Why is OOAk Shop refusing to sell High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips

Post by Jazz Trumpet »

Despite repeated requests, OOAK Shop is refusing to sell High Aspect ratio super long pips

The OOAK forum acts as if they are soem sort of crusaders for diversity in tableetennis but they refuse to put their mouth where the pips is.
Only sounds like they just blowing smoke.

OOAKShop could easily take a trip to neighbouring Indonesia and bring in so many varieties of High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips and distribute them for defensive players worldwide (both at the table blockers & away from the table choppers) but I guess OOAK shop supports the total extermination of choppers the sport by ITTF & will continue selling only those low aspect ratio long pips on ITTF LARC which are compleetly useless in the 40+ plastic ball era. It is not OOAK Shop owner Haggisv does not know this. He does.

Oh Well
Yaritza
State and City: Awsard
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Why is OOAk Shop refusing to sell High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips

Post by Yaritza »

This is extremely frustrating because I have no way of buying these High AR super long pips from Indonesia & I am unable to register there. It is sad that they have deveopled so many of these great rubbers in Indonesia but they are not available to outside world.
Red Rose
State and City: East London
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Why is OOAk Shop refusing to sell High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips

Post by Red Rose »

I have to agree that one has to wonder if OOAK shop is truly interested in promoting diversity in tabletennis or they are just ITTF puppets. I can understand other forums not wanting to sell High AR Super pips because they do seem more robotNazi equipment oriented forums. The Canadian forum MyTabletennis.net seems to be closely associated with Adham Sharara who was convicted by ITTF for misconduct but strangely he is now the president of TTCanada. LOL
Fredreanese
State and City: Barsinghausen, Lower Saxony
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Why is OOAK Shop refusing to sell High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips

Post by Fredreanese »

Very disappointed with Alex
I wish someone in Germany like Dr.Neubauer or DMS or SpinLord etc start distributing.
The market is wide open & ripe for the picking & time is now to do to ITTF what Dr.Neubauer did to Scholer before and after 1998 leading to 2008 LOL