MyTT moderator NextLevel exposes himself..yet again Re:Lubomir Pistej is a two sports champion...

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Ayra Lifesize
City & State: Cotonou
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: Loop & block
Grip: Shakehand

MyTT moderator NextLevel exposes himself..yet again Re:Lubomir Pistej is a two sports champion...

Post by Ayra Lifesize »

Nextevel wrote:On Monday July 8, 2024 at 5:57 PM #8
Topspin is the way to go.
Why ?
RobotNazis always slip up & get caught with their pants down exposing their true colors & intentions
But truly hilarious
Nextevel wrote: what equipment rules does is make the game have tolerances and limits. The serve and serve return errors tend to be less in hardbat and sandpaper.
NextLevel keeps digging a hole deeper & deepr for himself
So you do admit that Serve & Return errors (third ball & fifth ball) in sponge domain tale tennis is due to pathetic rule changes by the robotNazis to protect the boosted loopers , then ?
loop hoop
City & State: Lexington, Kentucky
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: MyTT moderator NextLevel exposes himself..yet again Re:Lubomir Pistej is a two sports champion...

Post by loop hoop »

Ayra Lifesize wrote: July 10th, 2024, 1:12 am
Nextevel wrote:On Monday July 8, 2024 at 5:57 PM #8
Topspin is the way to go.
Why ?
In all fairness to NextLevel, I cannot blame him or other robotNazis .
Because robotNazis like NextLevel tell the ITTF what to do .
ITTF obeys like a good faithful slave & brainwashes everyone entire player population into believing that "topspin is the way to go"