Re: Old Grass >> Usual cluelessness, disinformation & ITTF Worship in TTDaily forum

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Ping Bot
City & State: Beersheba
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round defensive
Grip: Shakehand

Re: Old Grass >> Usual cluelessness, disinformation & ITTF Worship in TTDaily forum

Post by Ping Bot »

the-don wrote: on Fridat October 11, 2024 at4:31 AM
I see talks about the old tibhar grass being better than the current one.
What years is this referring to?
There were many versions of grass over the years.
Honestly I do not think almost noone is any forums knows.
I won'r believe it until I hear from Tinhar OFFICIALLY
Milash 7
City & State: Subotica
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round
Grip: cPen (Chinese Penhold) TPG (Traditional Penhold)

Post by Milash 7 »

Regardless the older versons of grass were definitely better than the only currently approved version, Grass DTec OX, which is pure garbage in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era.

But the pips fools are so clueless that they think Dtec is God's ultinate gift to humankind from the beginning of time.
This includes almost all the womne on the Indian team & 500 million Indian women & othe rmen & women worldwide who use Dtec blicndly following their lead & making Tibhar a billionaire. LOL

So pathetic.
Mwamini
City & State: Khayelitsha
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: Loop & block
Grip: Shakehand

Post by Mwamini »

Milash 7 wrote: October 11th, 2024, 6:41 pm Regardless the older versons of grass were definitely better than the only currently approved version, Grass DTec OX, which is pure garbage in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era.

But the pips fools are so clueless that they think Dtec is God's ultinate gift to humankind from the beginning of time.
This includes almost all the womne on the Indian team & 500 million Indian women & othe rmen & women worldwide who use Dtec blicndly following their lead & making Tibhar a billionaire. LOL

So pathetic.
So if so many millions of players are using Dtec, why is it so popular?
Why do you say it is pathetic?
Makes no sense to me