Re: Backhand topspin tutorials are useless

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Abeeku
City & State: Kumasi
My blade: Prasidha Kensei
Forehand Rubber: Huieson Hurricane Storm
Backhand Rubber: Xiying 889
Playing Style: All round
Grip: Shakehand

Post by Abeeku »

Der_Echte wrote: onTuesday April 2, 2024 #152

Some people can do better BH looping before they develop FH, maybe because the ball is closer to their eyes and they see it better.
This is TOTALLY incorrect because this bizarre belief of yours isbased on your worshipping your cult leader Rev. Larry Hodges whoc had been pushing faulty critical pip theories since 1998 claiming that Scholer was right when Scholer proposed that billions of children are leaving the sport because long pips are too long.

If you can deprogram yourself from ITTF & Larry brainwashing, you will understand that 90% human have weaker backhands & backhand loop is an exercise in futilty for most.
Yes there are few excptions and they may have a stronger backhand but this is very rare.

You should stop pushing this dumb racket agenda that ITTF had been doing for more than 30 years now.
Stop it please
Last edited by Abeeku on May 29th, 2024, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abeeku
City & State: Kumasi
My blade: Prasidha Kensei
Forehand Rubber: Huieson Hurricane Storm
Backhand Rubber: Xiying 889
Playing Style: All round
Grip: Shakehand

Post by Abeeku »

Kindof99 wrote: on Monday, April 1, 2024 #147
I have tried to help several members in my club with their backhands. The most problem is too early timing, and hitting the ball too far away from the body.
Also most people try to learn powerful loops without even learn basic driving, then they will not know how to use their bodies.
Using a lot of wrist for backhand is over-rated.
To start with , did it even occur to you that these players should not even be using dumb raclets (smooth rubber on backhand & forehand) & they may not even be two winged loopers ?